Please read our contract which includes our health guarantee. When you are ready to reserve your puppy please print the contract, sign it and send it back to me via email. When you receive your puppy we will give you a file that has a copy of the contract with our signature as well as AKC papers, records, a health certificate and micro-chip information.
First Pick Frenchies LLC
Daniel & Stefanie Groff
P.O. Box 100296
Cape Coral, Florida 33910
French Bulldog Puppy Sale Contract & One Year Genetic Health Guarantee
Breed: French Bulldog D O B :_________ Sex:____________
DATE RECEIVED: ______________________
PURCHASE PRICE: _____________________
Limited/Full AKC REGISTRATION: ____________
● This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health, however to validate this guarantee, buyer must have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of receiving the puppy. Buyer must inform seller by Email the vet check results within 24 hours of the veterinary exam. Failure to do so in the time frame stated will result in termination of this agreement.
● Buyers are required to provide the puppy with routine preventative care such as but not limited to:
1. Annual physical checkup exams
2. Vet guidelines on de-worming, heart worm/flea preventives & vaccines
3. Correct housing, including air conditioning
4. Veterinarian care when needed
● This puppy is warranted for one year against fatal and life altering congenital diseases: Which includes severe hip dysplasia, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine and liver problems. Conditions must be of a severe life threatening nature.
● Puppy must show defect within one year of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within two days of diagnosis. Buyer must produce reports from two licensed veterinarians from two unassociated veterinarian clinics, these reports must reach the same diagnosis and conclusion. Buyer must obtain all vet records and get them to seller within two days of first diagnosis. Buyers must return puppy to seller within ten days of report of first diagnosis. Seller will replace affected puppy of equal value. Affected puppy must be in good condition, other than the specified problem. Buyer is responsible for ALL shipping cost, includes shipping affected puppy to seller as well as shipping replacement puppy back to buyer. No replacement will be given to buyer if affected puppy is euthanized without seller's permission. If puppy should die within the one year warranty, buyer is required to have an autopsy performed to determine cause of death. No replacement will be given if affected puppy dies and buyer does not perform an autopsy or autopsy does not show any congenital defect caused by genetics. If the report confirms it is congenitally genetic, seller will replace the puppy within one year of the veterinary report. NO full 0r partial refunds will be given to buyer for affected puppy. Affected puppy is by REPLACEMENT ONLY. Replacement puppy will be chosen by seller and may NOT be from the same parents as the original puppy.
● Puppy is warranted against parvovirus and distemper for 48 hours upon receiving puppy. Buyer must have an ELISA test performed within 48 hours claiming either of these viruses.
● This contract does NOT cover normal health conditions of this breed such as: cherry eye, entropion or ectropion, loose hips or knees, allergies, soft palate issues, trachea issues, stenotic nares, inverted tails, skin allergies, fertility issues, parasitic, fungal or bacterial infection, respiratory infection, undescended testicles, uneven bites, localized demodex, etc.. Coccidiosis or kennel cough is also not covered in this contract, both of which can be common in puppies. Coccidiosis is a parasite that is commonly found in puppies, kennel cough is self limiting (like the common cold), full recovery is expected with medication or on it's own and is not life threatening. A puppy that has died from anesthesia as a result of being put under for surgery etc. is not covered in this contract. Putting a bulldog under requires a skilled and knowledgeable vet and all necessary precautions to be in place. Any physical problem which is or could be caused by accident, injury, neglect or poor diet is also not covered in this contract.
● Buyers are required to sign a contract at the time the non-refundable deposit is placed. Buyers that require puppy to be shipped can request to receive contract by email or by mail. If contract is sent by mail, two signed/dated copies of the contract will be sent. One copy needs to be signed/dated and returned back to seller in a timely manner either by mail or email. Failure to return signed contract to seller prior to puppy's ship out date will result in cancellation of this contract, which means buyer will forfeit any right to compensation from seller, ever.
● Prior to leaving puppy will have been vet checked, current on vaccines, dewormed, and microchipped.
● It is understood that seller assume no responsibility after puppy leaves the premises for any change of mind on buyers part such as; landlord's disapproval, allergies, disagreement of family, trouble with housebreaking, etc.. Buyer assumes full responsibilities for toys, treats, bones, etc. given to puppy as gifts provided by seller.
● By signing this agreement you are waiving your right to a jury or bench trial and you are agreeing to arbitrate all claims arising or related to your puppy purchased from First Pick Frenchies LLC . It is further understood the buyer will be responsible for all fees for the arbitration. The arbitration will also take place in Lee County Florida. ● Buyer understands that the deposit placed to hold the puppy is non-refundable. The deposit may not be switched to an unsold puppy in the same litter.
● It is understood, seller is NOT responsible for ANY veterinarian medical expenses.
● It is understood, this contract ONLY applies to original buyer and is NON transferable.
● It is further understood , there are NO other warranties, either expressed or implied to the buyer except as set forth in this agreement. By signing this health contract buyer agrees and accept all terms and conditions implemented in this contract
● The puppy must be either picked up or transported to the buyer, at the buyer's expense, at eight weeks of age. The breeder will help with travel arrangements but is not responsible or liable for puppy once puppy leaves the breeder.
● The puppy must be paid in full at the time of pick up if new owner is picking up or at 7 weeks of age if transportation via flight nanny is needed to his forever home.
Buyer Name (Print): __________________________________________________
CoBuyer Signature if applicable:_______________________________________
Date & Time:_______________________________
Date & Time: _______________________________
Click on the attachment for Printer version.